The Care Group
Immigrate to Canada as a Nurse – Apply for Registered Nurse Job at The Care Group, Canada with LMIA Visa Sponsorship. See job details and how to apply.
Job Title: Registered Nurse (RN)
Job type: Full-time
Location: Sidney, BC, Canada
Visa Sponsorship: Available
See verified Canada jobs with visa sponsorship below. Employers for these jobs offer LMIA support for Work Permit, Canada relocation services and Visa sponsorship for eligible applicants.
@ APPLY: Canada Government Jobs For Immigrants – Work in Canada 2023
@ Fastest Ways to Immigrate to Canada
@ Study In Canada: Scholarships, Financial Aid, Visa, Admissions
@ WORK IN CANADA – APPLY FOR THESE CANADIAN JOBS
@ To Immigrate to Canada, How Much Money Do You Need?
@ USA Visa Lottery – How to Apply
Sidney Care is located on Vancouver Island in sunny Sidney, BC and offers residential care to 54 clients. Sidney Care has been in operation for many years and provides a home like environment to its residents.
The facility was recently renovated and is tastefully decorated.
Sidney Care works in collaboration with the Vancouver Island Health Authority, to ensure quality care to all of our clients.
Full Job Description
The Care Group (“TCG”) offers high quality residential care services to complex care clients in 8 homes throughout the Lower Mainland and Vancouver Island.
At The Care Group we believe our residents deserve excellence in care and we strive to achieve this by working as a team towards our common goal – a happy and healthy resident.
We are looking for Registered Nurses to join our Sidney Care Team.
What does a Registered Nurse do?
- Resident admissions, discharges and transfers
- Resident assessments and care planning
- Administration of medications, treatments and wound care
- Proficient with electronic documentation (PointClickCare) and MDS Assessments
- Liaises with physicians, families, and other members of the care team
- Delegates tasks to unregulated care providers
Charge Nurse responsibilities
Participates in care conferences and medication reviews.
What we offer:
- Highest industry wage of $47.58/hr
- Signing bonus of $1000 upon completion of 3 month probation
- Scheduled $3000 bonus every 6 months for the first two years with Sidney Care Home
- Regular full time and part, non-rotating schedules
- Benefits-100% employer paid, vacation, paid sick days
- Continuous education and opportunities to grow in your career
- LMIA sponsorship available
- Group RRSP match up to 3%
- Complimentary parking
Wage: based on years of experience
- Registered and in good standing with BCCNM
- Current CPR/First Aid Certificate
- Competent in electronic documentation and eMar
- Fluent in English both verbal and written
- Critical thinking and decision-making skills
- Previous experience in Long Term Care preferred
- Proof of vaccination
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.